HOW TO APPLY for the Retirement quality mark
In a complex and competitive market, providers need ways to make their products stand out to both consumers and those that influence the decision making process of the consumer, whether that be Financial Advisors (FAs) or other influencers such as the media.
Having the RQM accreditation provides that distinguishing feature. The RQM demonstrates that you are a market leader, with a commitment to high quality and a focus on positive outcomes for your clients.
The benefits of the RQM to you as a product provider include:
- Independent recognition by an acknowledged standards body, as a provider of a high quality at-retirement product;
- Use of the RQM logo on marketing and promotional activities for the accredited product;
- Promotion via RQM marketing;
- Information delivered directly to pension schemes on products that have the RQM to allow schemes to signpost to the RQM accredited products;
- Access to seminars and workshops on best practice for at-retirement products which are exclusive to the RQM holders; and
- Information delivered directly to FAs on products that have the RQM to allow FAs to advise their clients on the RQM accredited products and their benefits.
To apply to have your product accredited for the RQM contact Matthew Doyle email@example.com